NY EDEN (New York Extension Disaster Education Network)

If you have sustained agricultural damage from the flooding, please be sure to contact your county’s Cornell Cooperative Extension so they can complete an AG Damage Assessment form.
Seneca County CCE 315 539-9251 or Seneca@Cornell.edu
Also CCE’s Extension Disaster Education Network (EDEN) has a number of resources on flood recovery.

They can be found on the NY EDEN Floods page

~Ave Bauder,  Executive Director of Cornell Cooperative Extenstion of Seneca County: